Board index FREE SID DICKENS CONTEST Information, Winners & Congrats Congrats to our Latest Winner! swanky_gal

Congrats to our Latest Winner! swanky_gal

Post Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:28 pm
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

I will list all of our contest winners in this thread.

WINNERS - please post photos of your winning blocks, and any comments for the community.

MEMBERS - lets give our winners some congrats!

Robin

Follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sidcollectors/131746530235106

Have a question on collecting: info@sidcollectors.com
Have an unknown item, not listed in SidCLOPEDIA: tips@sidcollectors.com

Sidcollector - Robin

sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

January Contest Winners:

Cindy (Zindy) - T205 Destiny
Brian (B Zinn1) - T206 Amour
Lauren (Artiticdesigner) - T206 Amour
Meaghan (Mescho) - T123 French Crest
Kelly (Zbellasmom) - T019 Sacred Heart
Suzie (Free2BeMe350z) - T180 Storybook

Congrats to everybody.
Robin

Follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sidcollectors/131746530235106

Sidcollector - Robin

Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Really,you are giving me T019!!!!!!!!! Robin,you are making me weep with JOY!!!!!!!! How did you know this was one I covet!!! THANKYOUTHANLYOUTHANKYOU!!! I will give you a shoutout when we get into the new house at the end of this month!!

Post Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:21 am
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

zbellasmom wrote:
Really,you are giving me T019!!!!!!!!! Robin,you are making me weep with JOY!!!!!!!! How did you know this was one I covet!!! THANKYOUTHANLYOUTHANKYOU!!! I will give you a shoutout when we get into the new house at the end of this month!!

Let me know, when to ship? You sent me a PM about waiting until after the 20th or something...
Robin

Sidcollector - Robin

Post Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:07 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Both tiles came yesterday. I love them. I will get pictures up very soon. I am fighting the flu, and feel like :green:

Post Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:54 pm

sidcollector wrote:
zbellasmom wrote:

Let me know, when to ship? You sent me a PM about waiting until after the 20th or something...
Robin

I will send you my new address as we move in the 1st of March.The contractors are taking their time finishing all the things I have them building in the house and we close on our old house on the 25th of this month.I just want to make sure we are in there first.

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:14 am
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

Congrats to the winner of our FIRST Bi-Monthly Contest, Free2BeMe350z!

For her video "Pregnant Jamie Lynn Speaks"

Suzie, please make a post and let me know which block you would like as your prize. You can choose any block from the active list (except Zodiacs). Your winning block will ship in 24-48 hours.

Congrats again...
Robin

Sidcollector - Robin

CONGRATULATIONS Free2BeMe305Z! Don't feel guilty, you won fair and square. Enjoy your new Sid Tile and yeah, I'm jealous ... :lol:

~ Bev
Image It's Grr-reat To Be A Florida Gator! Image

BIg claps for you sweetie,CONGRATS!!!! No shame in your game LOL!! I loved your video!! Again,CONGRATS!!!!!

Super congrats Suzie....I LOVED your video!! :beer1: :clapping: :clapping:

sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

Free2BeMe350z wrote:
[i]
If T-182 Aquamarine is not retired I'd love to have that one to hang with my bird in flight.

Your wish, is my command....

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Congrats on your new T182 Aqumarine! It will ship in the next 24-48 hours.

Thank you,
Robin

Sidcollector - Robin

Congrats Suzie on your win.

Karen

Next

Return to Information, Winners & Congrats