Board index THE MARKETPLACE Sell - Sid Dickens Memory Blocks Retired Tiles For Sale

Retired Tiles For Sale

Post Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Do you have any tiles left for sale?

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Do you still have the Tree of life, and for how much?

Post Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:00 am

Hi Everyone,

I realize that it is over 12 months since I listed these tiles but shortly after listing I managed to get myself all tied up with some health issues that are fortunately now resolved. As a result I was not able to reply to a number of enquiries I had received. I have apologized for my tardiness via some pm's. I understand that with the passing of 12 months most of you will have filled your wish list.

I still have a large number of tiles that I now really need to liquidate. So if anyone has any interest in any of these tiles please feel free to contact me. Keep in mind shipping from Australia is very expensive. It is approximately $60USD for 1 tile, $80.00USD for 2 tiles and $100.00USD for 3 tiles so you should keep that in mind if you are considering any purchases.

I will pack any tiles very well (haven't lost one yet) and request payment only after you have received the tile to ensure your satisfaction. I have no clue what tiles are worth these days so any fair and reasonable offers will be accepted.

Thank you for your consideration

Kindest Regards

Aussie Learner

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Hello,

Is T-127 Opera still available for sale?

Thank you.

Previous

Return to Sell - Sid Dickens Memory Blocks