Board index REPAIR & INFO FROM THE SID DOCTOR! Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs... Tiles went home Saturday........

Tiles went home Saturday........

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:24 pm

Well looks like all the tiles but one made it back home.........accidently sent it to owners old address instead of their currant address........bad part is looks like I have both addresses written down......old one in one book and new one in the other..........yes this is a nightmare waiting for her to run over there and see what they did with it.........thank goodness for tracking confirmation...it shows they received it so either they returned to sender or still have it.........hoping for another honest person in America right now........if not it is my fault and I will be responsible for it...........it is a high end tile but at least it is not in the thousands......
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Ohhhh thank goodness.........the owner of the house had it still...........and even called the tile owner and let them know it was there..........now that is really cool..........tossign out the old address book tonight before it happens ever again............

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:34 am

BIG collective sigh of relief :shock: I am so glad that there are some honest people out in the world.Good job Dr.One day i shall send you my 2 back chipped ones...

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:01 pm

What a great story of human kindness. I hope the person that owns the tile that was sent to the wrong address, would have recognize your delima and would have been understanding in working out an agreement on the payback. Thank goodness you didn't have to find that out since the tile is being returned to the rightful owner.
Image It's Grr-reat To Be A Florida Gator! Image

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:21 pm

I was at fault so I would of just bought the tile had it dissapeared.........guess I should stop drinking in the morning...........LOL.........j/k...........no drinking in the morning..........

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:00 pm

WEll 5 more tiles went out today and 3 more go out Saturday........leaving a grand total of 12 stillhere........adn two Plaques as well.......

sorry about no pictures guys........our camera has taken a dump......and we had to get a car alarm instead of a new one......to much stuff int he new car to leave unalarmed.......just the stereo took me 45 hours to install..........it is very professionally done.........and is so loud it makes you want out of the car when the volumn is at 30.....scarey scarey........LOL

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:35 am

Nothing like having your teeth hum when the tunes are on LOL!!! I may have something heading your way very soon!!

Return to Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs...