Board index REPAIR & INFO FROM THE SID DOCTOR! Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs... The 1000th Tile.....Hmmmmm

The 1000th Tile.....Hmmmmm

Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:27 am

Congrats on 1000!!! I have some tiles with minor chips that you can't see but I got a tile thrown in a box 2 weeks ago,big back corner chunk missing :devil3: can't see it when hung but lack of bubblewrap makes me stabby

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Well the 1000th tile came and went.......sadly.......the package was stolen from the post office.Looks like a person took the package slip from the collectors door and went to the post office and picked it up.

Post office let them sign for it without proper ID and take it,therre were 4 tiles in the box one of which was the 1st tile and the other the 1000th tile......

The owner of the tiles is rather upset and as one would understand quite saddened to learn that some thief took their tiles.

He is working with the Police and Postal Inspectors to locate this package but so far no luck.....

This is the first time a package sent either to me or from me has gone missing....makes me sad to think some person probably tossed them away or something once they saw they are jsut plaster tiles and not some expensive item.....little do they know huh.....

Well I will keep you all informed.......

As for repairs I am off to a busy start for the year,got 4 here now and more coming....honestly hope it takes a long time before I get to 2000......
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Dont believe the tiles ever were found........makes me very sad that someones greed took away such a good thing.......
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Previous

Return to Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs...