Board index REPAIR & INFO FROM THE SID DOCTOR! Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs... Here we go again.........

Here we go again.........

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:10 pm

Well I took on some good tiles to keep everyone entertained this month........

The will be a Chancellor,a PQ star,a Shattered Heart w crown,and a shattered Fortitude.................

Starting photos of them all will post Saturday during the Seahawks game........dear lord let us beat Green Bay...........just one more time...........LOL.

There is also another tile soon to be here PQ 03 with a shark bite out of it..........

I am never without a tile to fix now in over 16 months.........kinda weird.

Also a certain person has forgotten the have 4 tiles here that have been repaired fro a while.........I really wnat to send them home soon..........I will even drive them down to you..........call me........
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:52 am

Lets see...Broken tiles,check....tools,glazes,sanding papers,paints,check....football game,check....BEER check....sounds like your set up good doctor :lol: Have a great time working and keep us updated on the progress

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:24 pm

If that person doesn't want their tiles, I'll take them off of your hands! :wink:
Suzy

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Well work has been steady this last month with tons of overtime and late nights............and my ability to work everynight on tiles has slowed........I am about halfway through all of them and should be further on most of them.......and would like to apoligise for the delays......been so busy I forgot to drink beer even...........LOL.......

Post Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:49 pm

OMG I have been so busy I have not even been here to post.......jsut spent the entire day scraping yellow off a PQ Black hearts............it was just horrid........and then the rest of the evening scraping a T14 that was smoke damaged...............then I got a couple of PQ red hearts here with shark bites..........Fortitude and 5 point star are about to go home as is Jeweled gown and chancellor......if I can jsut get some sunshine to see to paint him.......hate winter in Washington.........clouds and rain..........

Return to Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs...