Board index REPAIR & INFO FROM THE SID DOCTOR! Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs... TAKING REPAIRS AGAIN

TAKING REPAIRS AGAIN

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:25 pm

I'm so very happy that you are back up and running again Brian and I wish you all the very best going forward. Life is never easy and seems to challenge us around every corner. It would be easy to walk away from it all ,but to stand your ground and fight for what you love and believe in takes both courage and resolve...good for you....you get a big fat gold star in my book :congrats:

Anyway I do have a few tiles that need small repairs...well one a little larger If you could send me your address and let me know what you charge now as it was a few years back when I last had a tile fixed by you,I would be grateful...In your own time,there is no urgent rush.

My email is soupa_L@yahoo.com

Thanks so much Brian.....it's great to have you back.
Regards,
Lesley.

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Hi Brian!
I am new to this forum and am so happy to find it! It looks like you have a great group of people on here! I have learned so much in the last couple of days!

I have a question for you in regards to faded paint. I decided to list a few of my blocks and when I went to look at all of them, I noticed that my "Monaco" and my "T85-L & R " seemed to be faded! I couldn't believe it! I had no idea that could happen. Is there any way to fix this or should I just look to replace them :( ?

Thanks so much,
Michele

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:56 pm

can you send me pictures......have they started to go green on you.......

email pictures to siddoctor@comcast.net

therre is some i can do to the transfer tiles......using glaze,depending on the amount of fading will depend on what needs done.....Brian
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Hi Brian,
Photos are on their way. Yes, they have turned green. So surprised. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!
Michele

Previous

Return to Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs...