Board index REPAIR & INFO FROM THE SID DOCTOR! Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs... I am taking on a challenge........

I am taking on a challenge........

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Some of you who have seen Brian's work before..you may not be as surprised. However, for the newer members who are thinking "Really? He can fix that mess of a broken tile"? :bugeye2:

The answer is a resounding "YES HE CAN"!!!!!!!!! Absolutely amazing...but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...I'll NEVER be able to thank Brian enough (and I'm sure he'll be glad when I finally STOP thanking him!!!) :laughing3: I'm thinking of starting a "Brian Zinn Fan Club" if anyone is interested...

You're the BEST Brian....
Cheers!!!
:beer1:
DeeDee

Thanks Tojo for the "5 easy steps" tutorial!!!
Last edited by DeeDee3 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Well....I tried. Not sure why you can only see portions of the pictures. But, I hope you can see the repairs from these pictures. It really does look amazing!!!!!!

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:16 pm
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

DeeDee3 wrote:
Well....I tried. Not sure why you can only see portions of the pictures. But, I hope you can see the repairs from these pictures. It really does look amazing!!!!!!

Your photos are too wide for the screen. Maximum width is 8 inches, at 72 DPI (dot per inch) resolution for images. You can still upload the photos, but it will crop off at the maximum width.

Robin

Follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sidcollectors/131746530235106

Have a question on collecting: info@sidcollectors.com
Have an unknown item, not listed in SidCLOPEDIA: tips@sidcollectors.com

Sidcollector - Robin

Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:31 am

As usual the work you do is amazing!!! I wish I had mad skkills like you Dr.Zinn!! I love seeing the stages and cannot believe that you get it to look so amazing.My hats off to you and your amazing talent :beer1:

Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:08 am

Ditto, what zbellasmom said - truly amazing!

Previous

Return to Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs...