Board index GENERAL General Topics ~ We Appreciate You ~

~ We Appreciate You ~

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:00 am

I'm sure I can speak for all us Moderators that we appreciate you guys for all your participation, contributions, and support of our new SidCollectors Board.

We want you to know that we are here for you and will strive to keep our board a nice positive place for you to post, play and enjoy.

It's so wonderful to see our " Sid Family" growing every day and as always, if you need any help we are only a PM away.

Bev

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:41 pm

Thank-you so much Bev! :D

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:50 pm

Bev,

Can I still call you a Ho? :D
Jim

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:00 pm

JimC110886 wrote:
Bev,

Can I still call you a Ho? :D

ABBA-solutely ... I insist on it ... :D

Post Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:17 am

You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort.It means alot to me

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:01 am

Moderators In Total, THANK YOU for putting this board together and keeping it up and running. As a new colllector, my interaction with you is such an important thing for me.

I had been a "lurker" on the Sid board for sometime, with strong admiration for the blocks and the bond the group had, and I gained mega knowledge from many of your postings prior to making my first purchase, but did not feel "qualified" to join because I had yet to make my first purchase. Just as I began to progress from "adamant admirer" to "collector," the Sid board was shut down. So, I for one, was extremely excited to see this board's origin. I cannot imagine the time, determination and joint effort it took to put this together, but I can thank each of you whom were involved in this project for your tremendous efforts to make this board a reality that I can now participate in. Thank you from the bottom of my little southern heart! ~~ Jeanne
Keep Smiling; it sure beats the alternative!

Return to General Topics