Board index GENERAL General Topics THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:02 pm

I'd like to personally thank the creators for their efforts in bringing this fantastic new Sid Dickens lover's venue. I'm very much looking forward to sharing the love. :D :D :lol: :D

Let's make this board a place of fun, sharing, and antics (the good kind).

Wishes of warmth and wellness to all this holiday season,
Tom

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:26 am

Thanks for making a site for everyone to stay connected. :D

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:37 pm

WOW!!

I am really impressed by the new site. I can't believe how you were able to preserve the format. That makes it sooo easy to transition into it. I can't believe how empty I felt when I went to Sid.com and saw that notice. :cry: Obviously I was not alone in that feeling.

I am happy to be here and to see the familiar names, some with fun new avatars. That's my next project.

:D BarbaraJo

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:54 pm

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!I was jonesing bad for a fix of you people :D I just know this site will grow by leaps and bounds and its great to see everyone again.

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:58 pm

Yes I too am glad to have aplace to come and enjoy.........my guess is most of the people that did not get along will not come here which I think is just fine with me............and I can be quoted on that ........LOL........
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:05 pm

Cheers Brian! :D

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:57 am

B Zinn1 wrote:
Yes I too am glad to have aplace to come and enjoy.........my guess is most of the people that did not get along will not come here which I think is just fine with me............and I can be quoted on that ........LOL........

LOL, there is a few people on the last board I could do without myself...
I think with mods there wont be a problem lol...

Return to General Topics