Board index GENERAL General Topics Gold Star of David on Ebay

Gold Star of David on Ebay

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:27 pm

I saw the second Star of David earlier today...and thought the same thing....same photos, two different sellers in different locations...and the second listing was at $900 right off the bat with 9 days and hours to go....
I'd be concerned and hesitatant..... :shock:

Post Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:37 am
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

I seem to recall that one of them (not sure which) was offered by a board member from the other site. He placed the thread, and mentioned he was going to list the block on ebay....

HauRuck will find out for you... He is our investigating moderator.... and a ebay junkie....

sidcollector

Post Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:19 am

I thought I had drank too much.....LOL.........I thought they lookded just like each other too.......perhaps the second seller has no camera and used the photo..........hard to say.........time will tell....it always does......
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Post Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:35 am

One day when my family decides that eating is just a waste of time I shall get my hands on one of these stars LOL!!! I would love to start collecting the high dollar tiles like this one but alas,for some odd reason food and shelter is important to the family :lol: :lol: I just want to buy the Scarlet Bird after the holidays so off to Ebay I go to lurk

Post Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:54 am

sidcollector wrote:
I seem to recall that one of them (not sure which) was offered by a board member from the other site. He placed the thread, and mentioned he was going to list the block on ebay....

HauRuck will find out for you... He is our investigating moderator.... and a ebay junkie....

sidcollector

"He"? I'm all "she" dude! LOL

So. Here's the story on the second gold star of david auction: The seller borrowed the photos because she doesn't have a digital camera. She said she would borrow one from a friend and post ACTUAL PHOTOS.

Post Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:27 am
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

Sorry HauRuck.... To much nyquil, potato chips & pop rocks last night... :) :)

Return to General Topics