Board index GENERAL General Topics ~ Christmas Plans ~

~ Christmas Plans ~

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:31 am

Here we call it sit and watch College Football and get drunk day.........followed by get up at 4am with the kid to open presents from Santa day...........LOL
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:24 am

Joe is so excited that he gets up at 4 am ? :shock:
Well, I would hope that you would go back to bed after the gifts are opened?

My daughter usually wakes up at 7-7:30. That is a little better.

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:35 pm

My 2 boys go to bed at 4am!!!!

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:20 pm

A milk shake and fries from McDonalds sounds pretty damn good right about now!!!!
Suzy

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:14 pm

As it turns out, Sidcollector was sitting at the McDonald's one mile from my house. Can you believe it? We are hooking up tonight at my house at 7:00 PM. Maybe I'll get that shake. There's nothing like personal service to look at my computer and work out the bugs. WOOHOO I'm a happy HO. Gonna get to meet another HO. Anymore HO's in my area? Come on over for a drink or two or three.

Glenda

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:20 pm

That sounds like fun Glenda! :D

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:59 pm

What is Sidcollector doing down in our part of Texas? Is he staying down your way, Glenda?
Suzy

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:58 am

SouthernCharm and Jim - I love your life! Hope everyone has a great day - I am especially excited because my Sids that I ordered months ago from my retailer will finally be in this week or so I hope. I also have a $25 discount for a purchase before the end of the year - YEAH. I am also especially excited because we took on a family Christmas project to build a bathroom on the first floor of my mother's home because she cannot make it to the second floor - you can imagine how important this was to us all who take care of her. Most of Christmas Eve was spent going to Home Depot - 9 times in the last 2 days to finish up - those of you who do home projects on your own can understand! It is finally ready and today will be a good day! It's those simple things in life that seomtimes make things OK!

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:14 pm

Going to friends this aftrnoon for Christmas dinner. :)

Post Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:26 am

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas wishes.

I'm on holiday in Hawaii again this year after a very long and hectic work year. I only get 2 weeks holiday per year so like to get right away and totally relax.

Christmas dinner was a $3.99 salad from the ABC store...you cant get simplier than that :lol:
Poppy
Auckland
New Zealand

Previous

Return to General Topics