Board index GENERAL General Topics What features would you like to see on this board?

What features would you like to see on this board?

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:55 pm

JimC110886 wrote:
I would like to see Brian in his blue dress. I miss that from the old site.

Sorry everyone who wants to see Brian in the blue dress, I am in love with the front of my car!!!!

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:26 am

heck.....we don't need spell check....that is what makes people so unique...We get to type like we talk...........eh?

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:51 am

Automatic logon would be nice. Each time I come here, I need to type in my name and password, although I select the automatic logon button.

Does anyone else need to do this?

Love the format of the new board. So much easier to read -- like the old days.

Leslie

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:58 am

Leslie,
Same for me....also I have changed the time zone 4 times, but it changes back the next time I come on even though I tried to save it.
Otherwise, this forum set up is great.... :)

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:09 am

Leslie...gosh knows I'm not the most computer literate, but I am automatically logged on each time I enter. Don't ask me how I did it :!:

I agree with Ally...I love the inventive spelling :!: :lol:
Kathy
BOOMER SOONER

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:10 am

Are you able to edit posts here?

I was looking for the feature but could not find it.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:12 am

Red, I think it is something you do on your profile page...maybe :?: :!:
I have the edit feature, but I don't know how :?: :!: :wink:
Kathy
BOOMER SOONER

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:13 am

DUH
Hey I'm tired, more snow and I shoveled again today :oops: :oops:

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:13 am

Leslie ~ when you log on to the site, isn't there a place where you can click to stay logged on forever? I'm logged on all the time.

Ruby ~ there is an "Edit" button to the right of your screen. Maybe you need to scroll over to see it.

Hope this helps you guys.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:16 am

sidcollector wrote:
I am still looking into the spell check.. I have a few open source programs I could install... BUT some of these programs are known to cause wide spread panic on other functions of the site. I will create a duplicate message board and experiment before installing on this site.
sidcollector

Thanks sidcollector, you're the best!

Allysungod ... I type the way I talk, but I want it to be spelled correctly ... :D

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:42 am
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

Sorry about the Time Zone issues..

I have been trying to fix this issue for the last 24 hours. So its been me altering the times... This open source program uses GMT
(Greenwich Mean Time) instead of normal time zones..

All editing features should be working. I have ran several test and everything seems to be working normal.

Far as signing in to each screen, I can not duplicate this problem. I have ran several test, and have never been asked to sign back in. I will run some more test on the system. Its also possible, individual computers with security features, pop up blockers, or ??? could be causing the problems. I will research the problem.

If anybody has any issues, please email me directly at info@sidcollectors.com

Thank you
sidcollector

Previous

Return to General Topics