Board index GENERAL General Topics What is your Favorite Block??

What is your Favorite Block??

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:45 pm

That sounds very interesting Jim.

I don't think it would be possible to pick only one favorite.
I love my Lotus, Guardian, Virgin Mary & Divinity- All my favorites.

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:48 pm

Jim:

It is the new math standard. I use it daily. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leslie

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:51 pm

Handholder wrote:
Jim:

It is the new math standard. I use it daily. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leslie

I hope not to balance your checking account. If so, you are in BIG trouble, missy! :wink:
Jim

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:58 pm

Lynn and I would do that in a heartbeat. That would leave 14.5 others. Can I claim the .5 fare?

Allen

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:10 pm

Allen:

With the .5 fare, you only get .5 of the other benefits as well. Are you willing to take that risk?

Leslie

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:22 pm

What "re you thinking??????????

Lynn and the kids can fight over everythibg else. DAD WINS!

Nuff said ( though I doubt that)

A)

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:48 pm

Leslie:

I was wondering how long it would take for you to bring that up in this new forum :roll:

Good thing I've been drinking plenty of hot tea and Crown(for medicinal purposes :wink: )otherwise, I might take offense ! :shock: :D

Sheila

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:31 am

One of my absolute favourites is the first tile I ever bought....."HA" ...I still live by what this tile means to me....."the Gift of Laughter" not 'sid's exact words.......but my Mantra.........
to be able to laugh, is to be able to look beyond other difficulties

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:41 am

JimC110886 wrote:
I met a business associate that is a group travel agent, and I was talking to her about the possibility of putting together a group Sid Collectors cruise. She was excited about it and that's what she specializes in...small groups of around 30-50 people or more. What do you guys think of that? Like a 4 day/3 night trip. Would you guys be interested in doing something like that in the future? If your feedback is positive, I can start putting together some ideas. Just a thought....

I would love to do this, what fun ... did you have a place in mind? Maybe you could start a new thread about "Cruising with the Ho's".

Let's see now that makes 12.5 others ... I think. :?

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:45 am

Jim, you know you can count on me :!: :D
Let's go some where warm :!: :wink:
Kathy
BOOMER SOONER

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:12 pm

Where might the cruise go? You could probably count Dean and I in. A cruise would be very cool!!!
Suzy

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:34 pm

Jim:

My husband, Dave and I would definitely be interested, depending on cost and time frame....

Maryanne:

So glad you're here....welcome!! How are things In PA?

Dean:

:D :D :D Ho Ho Ho :D :D :D

Sheila

Post Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:32 am

My fav's are of course 'heart blocks' I have most of the hearts even King and Queen of hearts but only one PQ. My 2nd would be a toss between Bird in Flight and Butterfly.

Jim - do you think that you might be able to have a reunion-good time in New Zealand and of course bring Sid and a lovely block with you? :D
People are butterflies in the wind, Some can fly higher than others; but each one flies the best it can. Why compare one against the other? Each one is different! Each one is special! Each one is beautiful!

Previous

Return to General Topics